NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. BUYING WILL NOT HELP YOU WN. YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING WITHOUT MAKING A PURCHASE ARE THE SAME AS THE CHANCES OF SOMEONE WHO PURCHASES SOMETHING. IT IS ILLEGAL TO GIVE ANY ADVANTAGE TO BUYERS IN A SWEEPSTAKES. A CURRENT VALID EMAIL ACCOUNT ARE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN TO CITIZENS AND LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES, WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
The Sweepstakes (defined below) is governed by these Official Rules, Terms and Conditions (collectively, the “Official Rules”). The words “you,” “your,” “entrant” and “participant” as used herein refer to the natural person entering the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void outside the Continental U.S., and where prohibited by law. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend or modify these Official Rules or modify, cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes, without prior notice, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation in the event that any cause beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor corrupts, or threatens to corrupt the security or proper administration of the Sweepstakes.
1)SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION AND PERIOD: Score BAJA 1000 OR Mint 400 Race Experience (the “Sweepstakes”) begins on March 1, 2019 at 12:01:00 am ET and ends on December 31, 2019 at 11:59:59 pm ET (the “Promotion Period). All entries submitted online between March 1, 2019 and July 31, 2019 at 11:59:59 pm ET will be eligible to win the BAJA 1000 Race Experience. All entries submitted online between August 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019 will be eligible to win the Mint 400 Race Experience (“Sweepstakes Deadline”). The Sponsor’s clock is the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes.
All prizes are subject to compliance with these Official Rules. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant gives their express permission for Michelin North America, Inc. to contact him/her by telephone, email and/or postal mail for Sweepstakes purposes only. In addition, entrants will be given the ability to opt-in to receive future email, updates, offers and promotional materials from Michelin North America, Inc.; however, eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes is not dependent upon entrant’s consent to receive such emails and consenting to receive such emails does not impact entrant’s chances of winning. Only entrants who opt-in will receive such offers. If you would prefer not to receive future contest mailings from us, or to have the entrant’s name removed from the mailing list for the Sweepstakes please write to: Michelin North America, Inc., One Parkway South, Greenville, South Carolina 29615 or utilize the “unsubscribe” link in emails.
2) SPONSOR: This Sweepstakes is presented by Michelin North America, One Parkway South, Greenville, South Carolina, 29615.
3) ELIGIBILITY: VOID OUTSIDE THE CONTINENTAL U.S., RHODE ISLAND AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. The Sweepstakes is open only to citizens and residents of the Continental United States. To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, an individual must: (i) successfully enter the Sweepstakes, the process of entry being described below; (ii) be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older on the date of entry submission; (iii) be a legal U.S. resident; and (iv) not be an employee (full-time or part-time), an immediate family member or a member of the household of an employee of Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries or affiliates, its franchisees and their subsidiaries and affiliates, or any of their advertising and promotion agencies or any other business entity engaged in operating the Sweepstakes or selecting the Winners of the Sweepstakes. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related. Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final, binding and not disputable in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
4) HOW TO ENTER AND REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATION: To enter the Race Experience Sweepstakes during the promotion period visit https://pub.s7.exacttarget.com/ci4zm3fjfow
to complete the registration and provide a valid email address. All entries must be received during the Promotion Period, and entrants must provide the required contact information and meet eligibility requirements to be eligible. Enter using only an email address subscribed to and registered in your name. In the event of a dispute about entries submitted by multiple individuals using the same email, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry. The authorized email account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an internet service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Multiple entries per person/email address account in excess of the stated entry limits or any use of script, macro, automatic, programmed, or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, sweepstakes-entry services) are prohibited and will void all entries by that entrant. Proof that you submitted an entry is not proof of its receipt by Sponsor. Once submitted, entry cannot be modified, deleted or cancelled. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
ALL ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE SWEEPSTAKES DEADLINE. Please note that only one entry per person and/or email address, regardless of the method of entry will be allowed. Multiple entries submitted by a single Entrant are void. The use of script, macro, automated entry or similar devices or any other devices that subvert the entry process to participate is prohibited and all entries through such devices are void. Entrants must fully complete and submit all non-optional information requested to be eligible. All entries and any other submitted materials become the property of Sponsor and none will be returned. Sponsor is not responsible for transactions or entries that are lost (for any reason including computer, telephone, human or other error or omission), incomplete, inaccurate, interrupted, stolen, deleted, delayed, garbled, mutilated, damaged, illegible, late or misdirected or that are processed, reported undeliverable or transmitted incorrectly; or for printing, typographical or other errors appearing within these Official Rules, in any Sweepstakes-related advertisements or other materials; or for other errors or problems of any kind whether mechanical, technical, human, telephonic, network, electronic wireless or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prize, the inability to access any web site associated with this promotion or process any transaction thereon or for inaccurate transmissions or failure to receive entry information on account of technical problems, traffic congestions on the Internet or any combination thereof. Any such entries will be void.
If you participate by accessing the URL through a mobile device, based upon your cellular phone provider, standard data rates may apply. Please check with your cellular phone provider to determine if you will incur charges before participating in this Sweepstakes. To participate in the Sweepstakes you do not have to access the URL through a mobile device.
There are two (2) prizes. One prize is an all-expenses paid trip for two (2) adults to Score BAJA 1000 (race dates are November 14-18, 2019) including airfare, meals and lodging. The other prize is an all-expense paid trip for two (2) adults to Mint 400 in 2020 including airfare, meals and lodging. Each prize has an approximate retail value of $25,000 USD.
Odds of Winning Prize(s): Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
Sponsor bears no responsibility if any event, element or detail of a Prize is canceled, postponed or becomes unavailable for any reason. Should any event, element or detail of a Prize become unavailable, the Sponsor shall have no obligation to the Prize Winners. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an alternate prize of equal or greater value if an advertised prize is unavailable at the time of the award.
Taxes and Other Expenses: Prize Winners will be solely responsible for any federal, state, and local taxes, fees and/or any other expenses and costs associated with or imposed on the Prize. By entering, each entrant agrees that, if selected as a Winner, he/she will provide Sponsor with all information required for Sponsor to complete the appropriate tax forms and related documents (if any), including, without limitation a W-9 form.
Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. The Prizes must be accepted as awarded and have NO CASH VALUE and no cash alternative or prize substitutions will be allowed or awarded.
Sponsor bears no responsibility if any event, element or detail of a Prize is canceled, postponed or becomes unavailable for any reason. Should any event, element or detail of a Prize become unavailable, the Sponsor shall have no obligation to the Prize Winners.
General: Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. The Prizes have NO CASH VALUE and no cash alternative or prize substitutions will be allowed or awarded.
6) WINNER REQUIREMENTS: The Winner will be required to provide proof that he/she is in compliance with the requirements for winning the Prize, and is a legal resident of his/her state, that he/she has reached the age of majority in his/her state, on the date of submission, and that he/she has proof of identity and verification of citizenship. Sponsor will be the sole arbiter as to the sufficiency of said proof. Except where prohibited by law, the Winner will be required to comply with all Official Rules; and execute and return a declaration of eligibility, in the form presented by Sponsor, within the time specified by the Sponsor attesting that/he has met the eligibility requirements. Entry constitutes acceptance of these Official Rules. Failure to comply with any of the Official Rules or procedures set forth herein will result in forfeiture of prizes and an alternate Winner may be selected.
7) DRAWINGS/ODDS/NOTIFICATION: At 10:00 AM ET on August 15, 2019, a random drawing will be held by Sponsor (or its authorized representative) through random selection from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, to select one (1) Prize winner for the Score Baja 1000 trip. At 10:00 AM ET on January 5, 2020 a random drawing will be held by Sponsor (or its authorized representative) through random selection from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, to select one (1) Prize winner for the Mint 400 trip. Potential prize winner will be notified on or about August 15, 2019 for the Score Baja 1000 Prize and on or about January 7, 2020 for the Mint 400 Prize by email at the email address provided at time of entry and may be required to complete, have notarized and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and, where legal, Publicity Release (collectively, “Eligibility and Release Documents”) within ten (10) business days of notification. All notifications will provide the potential winners with instructions on how to electronically submit their contact information to allow Sponsor (or Sponsor’s representative) to verify their eligibility and prize-winning status. Each potential prize winner must follow the instructions to provide the required information within forty-eight (48) hours of notification, or the prize may be forfeited and an alternate potential winner selected through another random drawing from among all eligible entries. Upon receipt of a Prize Winner’s claim and all required documentation, the Prize will be delivered to the Prize Winner no later than sixty (60) days after the date of the Winner selection.
In the event that technological, programming, printing, erroneous communications, human or other error causes more than the stated number of winners/prizes as indicated in these Official Rules, to be communicated, sent as notifications, distributed, announced, claimed or received for any prize, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to award only the stated prize pursuant to a random drawing among all eligible entrants or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor.
8) WINNERS LIST: For the names of the prize winners, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Score BAJA 1000 OR MINT 400 Race Experience Winner List by 1/30/2020.
9) PUBLICITY: By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant has the option to grant permission to Sponsor and its agents, designees, and licensees, without further compensation, to the use of the Entrant’s name, voice, photograph/likeness and any other information provided in Entrant’s entry for advertising and promotional purposes, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known or hereafter devised (including and without limitation, the Internet), except where prohibited by law. Upon request and after selection of winners, each winner will be asked to provide Sponsor consent to such in writing. The winners do not have to provide such consent and Sponsor will not and cannot disqualify a winner if that winner withholds the requested consent.
10) GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION/DISPUTES: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and the state of South Carolina without respect to any conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of entry and participation, except where prohibited by law, entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a neutral one person arbitration panel which shall be located in Greenville, South Carolina having jurisdiction.
11) INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: BY PARTICIPATING, ENTRANTS AGREE TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW THE SPONSOR, ITS PARENT, AFFILIATES AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, ADVERTISING AND CONTEST AGENCIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS (“RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL ALLEGED OR ACTUAL CLAIMS, COSTS, DAMAGES (INCLUDING INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE), INJURY, LIABILITY, LAWSUITS, LOSSES AND COMPENSATION, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ AND OTHER LEGAL FEES, CHARGES OR EXPENSES, WHETHER FOR INJURY TO PERSON (INCLUDING DEATH AND INTENTIONAL TORTS), DAMAGE TO PROPERTY OR OTHERWISE, MADE AGAINST OR SUFFERED OR INCURRED BY ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES AS THE RESULT OF OR ARISING OUT OF ENTRANT’S (I) ENTRY, PARTICIPATION IN OR USE OF SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY SWEEPSTAKES ACTIVITIES; )II) ACCEPTANCE, DELIVERY, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE; (III) PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITIES OR ANY ELEMENTS THEREOF; OR (IV) ACCESS TO OR USE OF (OR FAILURE TO ACCESS OR USE) THE SWEEPSTAKES WEBSITE, DOWNLOADS FROM THE WEBSITE OR THE PRINTING OF MATERIAL FROM SWEEPSTAKES WEBSITE.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrants and Winners covenant not to sue any Released Party or cause them to be sued regarding any matter released above; and further covenant not to disaffirm, limit or rescind this release. A waiver by one or more of the Sweepstakes Entities of any term in these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of any other provision. Any invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision shall be deemed severed from these Rules only to the extent of its invalidity, illegality or unenforceability, and these Rules shall be construed and enforced as if they did not contain the stricken provision.
12) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: All intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, images, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are the property of Sponsor or their respective owners. All rights reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any of the Sponsor’s intellectual property without the express written consent of the Sponsor is strictly prohibited.
ABBREVIATED RULES: NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. You have not yet won. The Sweepstakes is open to residents of the Continental United States who are 18 years or older at time of entry. Entries must be received between March 1, 2019 at 12:01:00 am ET and December 31, 2019 at 11:59:59 pm ET. Participants can visit http://pages.bfgoodrichtires.com/tradesmen-contest-tc to enter for a chance to win an all-expenses paid trip for two (2) adults to Score BAJA 1000 OR Mint 400 including airfare, meals and lodging from Michelin North America, Inc. One Parkway South, Greenville, South Carolina, 29615. Each eligible winner must sign declarations, waiver/releases, and/or other documents as required by Michelin. Participants must provide a valid current email address. This Sweepstakes is presented by Michelin North America, Inc. One Parkway South, Greenville, South Carolina, 29615. Full rules and entry details available at: http://pages.bfgoodrichtires.com/tradesmen-contest-tc.
If, for any reason, this Sweepstake or any element thereof is not capable of running as planned by reason of, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, artifice, cheating or fraud, equipment, network or technical failures, or any other causes which Sponsor deems, in its sole opinion, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstake or any element thereof, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstake or any element thereof and select the Winner(s) for the applicable prize/prize level from eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to the action, or as otherwise may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for user cheating or fraud by any Entrant. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the Sweepstake or defraud Sponsor in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Entrants who engage in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prize won. Sweepstake Entities shall not be liable to Winner or any other person or entity for failure to execute this Sweepstake or any element thereof, or supply a prize or any part thereof, by reason of any act of God, any action(s), regulation(s) order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, cyber-attacks, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any similar or dissimilar event beyond their reasonable control.
Sweepstake Entities are not responsible for any typographical, human or other error in the printing of promotional and/or collateral advertising materials, administration of the Sweepstake, processing of entries or in the announcement of a prize or in any other materials, communications, or information associated with this Sweepstake or any element thereof. In the event that technological, programming, printing, erroneous communications, human or other error causes more than the stated number of Winners/prizes as indicated in these Official Rules, to be communicated, sent as notifications, distributed, announced, claimed or received for any prize, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to award only the stated prize pursuant to a random drawing among all eligible Entrants or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor.
THIS SWEEPSTAKE IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstake, except where prohibited by law, Entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstake shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a neutral one person arbitration panel located in Greenville, South Carolina having jurisdiction.
If you prefer to receive future giveaway mailings from us, please write to: MNA, Inc., One Parkway South, Greenville, South Carolina, 29615